Duties & Responsibilities:
● Checks all voucher prepared by the AP accountant as to the legitimacy of transactions in compliance with existing policies and procedures.
● Checks billing invoices and the completeness of the corresponding attachments.
● Monitor daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
● Ensures the timely preparation of Trial Balance. every 10th of the following month
● Analyzes GL and Trial Balance and recommend disposition of noted errors and observation.
● Prepares journal vouchers for monthly accruals, depreciation and various adjustments.
● Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements.
● Monitors aging of accounts per customer.
● Monitors and safe keep all documents related to CAPEX.
● Provides a monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet Schedule. (Bank Recon, Aging(AP Trade and Non-Trade), Aging (AR Trade and Non-Trade), Prepayments, Fixed Asset Schedule, etc.)
● Prepares and file BIR returns and other government statutory required reports.
● Maintains complete and organized accounting records, tax remittances and reports.
● Assists in preparation of audit requirements by internal as well as external audit.
● Assists Finance Manager in annual budget/forecast preparation of the company.
● Safe keep financial reports to ensure confidentiality of financial data.
● Participate in annual inventory count of company assets and ensuring its physical existence (inventory, cash, property & equipment, etc.).
● Perform other related functions that may be assigned by the Finance Manager.
● Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
● At least 3-5 years working experience in relevant field
● A CPA or equivalent accounting qualification is an advantage but not required
● Experience with ERP system, Oracle NetSuite is preferred but not required.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Proficient in MS Office
● Good interpersonal skills
● Must be a pro-active worker who can work with minimum to no supervision
● Must be willing to work in Paranaque City
Please apply with a detailed CV detailing your personal details (Picture,DOB,Residence etc), career record, achievements and degrees of education.